C-Powered Search Engine

Monday, 16 August 2010

Week 12

Itz another no pict post again...=.='".. sry bout dat...haha..i guess writing would be easier for me...jz crappin bout what came across my mind...* i mean i think bout what to write in the post before hand...* well...itz been Week 12 in my Uni ..which mean i spent 3 months in my varsity ady... well... there was ups and downs...itz the way of life...no doubt... itz jz the way you wanna look at it... as for me... from the beginning..i cant seem to accept it...kept on bugging you...sry bout dat.. this past few weeks...random thoughts kept on poppin out... i wanted a total makeover...hehe...as in the real deal... been goin to the gym and had some intensive training...there's visible results...yay..haha...and i mange to lose some weight...makin myself fitter... would be goin to Celebrity Fitness on Tuesday...evy Tuesday to be exact... and i cant wait to go back my 2nd hometown... Kuching..Sarawak. a beautiful place for a getaway... datz y i cant wait to go back... i seriously need a getaway...gonna explode soon... >.< meetin up w my boys at our favourite lounge.... chilling out n drinkin... sharing stories...haha...

This Friday is 20 August...which is my mum's birthday... wanna do a shoutout right here... HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUMMY....*in advance la* haha... would be celebrating with her on Sat as i gt class on Friday... darn it..haha...oops..Datz bad.. there are few things on my checklist... reach my ideal weight...get a new eyewear.... piercing perhaps.... or a tattoo... though bout it for a long time...finally found a nice pict...or shall i say a Cross...

Will keep u guys updated w my makeover...haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails