C-Powered Search Engine

Wednesday, 14 July 2010

Watz on my mind..

firstly...gotta apologize bout the post...my fren complained to me that there aint any pict in my post...erm...gotta gimme some time...applying streamyx nw...currently using my phone as modem and the speed is kinda disappointing....

aite...i'm back at home...PV house...alone...listening to some emo songs...ahahah..waiting for my fren to call and im off to celeb fitness....the period of me MIA-ing... lotsa stuff happens...kept me busy and cant reli hav enuf sleep...wat more to say post something new... sry for the delays guys...

dis few days....i spent too much money...and itz jz mid of the month..gotta start to learn how to plan my expenses...today..my fren told me i'm like kiddo...wat????!!!!...hmm....come to think of it...itz kinda true..i gt no idea how hard it is to make a living in the outside world...wil bear that in mind de...dun wry...

lotsa thoughts are playing thru my mind rite now...kinda confused...lost of direction...arghhh....

the world cup has ended couple of days ago...omg...my entire biological clock is topsy turvy...cant reli sleep early...sometimes even waking up at 3 or 4...damn...suffering ar...gotta rely on hydra energetic eye...itz running out ady...

gtg.. cant wait for my streamyx to arrive...

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails